Monday, May 08, 2006

Loving company

Share with me my spiral into madness. Together let us descend into the land of insanity. As I make headway into my twenties life gifts me with a lovely mood disorder. What more can one ask for, really? Life is never so lovely as when viewed through severe seesawing of emotions. Also, it's a great way to make friends. Don't like my view of reality? See me in a couple of days, hell stick around for a few hours. After all, you never know when the moods will swing. It's funny how people describe me, depending on what they're hit with. It's really amusing how some people describe me as bubbly, enthusiastic, and maybe a little too loud while others see me as negative and morose. So seriously, let's share a giggle before I curl up into a ball and cry. Cheers. Next time, poetry. Or possibly politics. Or maybe programming, television style. Oh well at least the Ps are constant.

No comments: