Friday, January 19, 2007

Not Dead. Yet.

So this is the summing up of my radio silence.

On the downside, fell off the happy wagon. Depression, insomnia, overeating, oh my. Sometimes, I forget how to relate to others so I lock myself away.

On the less nihilistic side, it’s a whole new year for me to fuck up… er I mean get my shit together.

In entertainment news, I recently downloaded the third and final season of Deadwood, which had the most anti-climatic finale known to man. I agree with a lot of people that the third season was a stupid waste of time and a show that rocked so hard for two seasons. I truly believe that a good finally could have save it but, alas, it sucked mightily.

Also, speaking of finales? Dexter, the first season ended about a month ago. Now there’s an ending fuckers. So much love. Michael C Hall nails the character, cute as a button and completely psychotic. There’s something naïve and childlike about my favorite serial killer. Love, love, love.

Can’t wait for the second season. In the meantime though, Rome’s second season just started. No decent torrents as of yet. The aftermath of Caesar’s death. Octavian’s rise to power. Ah my serpent pit how I have missed thee.

That is all; hopefully I will resurface more frequently.

No comments: